Monday, October 12, 2009

I Discover Angela

I probably first saw Angela in her first movie which was called "Fairy Tales" and which I will cover in the next installment. As I will explain there, I did not pay much attention to her. Her next film which I will also cover soon was called "HOTS" and the less said about that one, the better. Soon however I saw her beginning to appear in TV guest shots and these allowed her fine comedy abilities to show through. I became a fan of hers and made it a point to collect everything I could find about her and to catch any appearance she made on TV. I was fortunate enough to meet her only once and only for a brief moment which I will describe in a future installment. It confirmed what others told me and have since told me which was that she was very sweet and even more lovely in person than in any of her movies or photos.